Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring
WWEM the specialist event for the Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring community.
WWEM is focused on measurement, testing and analysis for the water and wastewater and environmental industry. From test kits to process measurement, laboratory analysis right through to fixed and portable gas detection, if your work involves Monitoring,testing or working with water you need to be at WWEM.
November 2016 will be the seventh time this dedicated biennial event will be held. WWEM has evolved into a very successful event since its inception back in June 2005. The event has firmly established itself as the number one event for Water/Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring professionals to attend.
Please view our visitor and exhibitor testimonials to find out how valuable past attendees and exhibitors have found WWEM events.
Visitors will attend from a large range of industries which will include Utilities, Power, Petrochemical, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Test labs, Pulp & Paper, in other words anyone who needs to test or analyse water.
- Meet with over 150 leading equipment and service suppliers all under one roof
- CPD Certified Event
- Attend over 100 workshops to learn about all aspects of water monitoring
- It’s free to visit, with free parking and free lunches for all pre-registered visitors
- Attend free training sessions
- Attend conferences with talks from leading industry experts to gain valuable knowledge about all of the latest legislation,regulation and case studies
- 9.00am - 5.00pm Wednesday 2nd of November 2016
- 9.00am - 5.00pm Thursday 3rd of November 2016