Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring
WWEM is a focused Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring exhibition and Conference.
WWEM is a focused event for companies and individuals who are involved with water, wastewater and environmental monitoring. WWEM comprises of a two day conference run with industry partners including SWIG (Sensors for water Interest Group) and the IWA (International Water Association), an exhibition of over 150 companies who provide instruments and equipment to monitor, test and analyse water or wastewater and over 80 free technical seminar sessions on applications and case studies.
November 2016 will be the seventh time this dedicated biennial Water exhibition will be held. Visitors to WWEM will be able to source the latest products from laboratory analysis to process monitoring to testing out in the field as well as information on working in hazardous areas and Gas detection.
Visitors to WWEM will come from a range of locations which will include the Utilities, Power, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical , Food & Beverage, Pulp & Paper industries as well as Contract laboratories .
- Meet with over 150 leading equipment and service suppliers all under one roof
- CPD Certified Event
- Attend over 80 seminars to learn about all aspects of water monitoring
- It's free to visit, with free parking and free lunches for all pre-registered visitors
- Attend free training sessions
- Attend conferences with talks from leading industry experts to gain valuable knowledge about all of the latest legislation,regulation and case studies
- 9.00am - 5.00pm Wednesday 2nd of November 2016
- 9.00am - 5.00pm Thursday 3rd of November 2016